On a search for a low profile omni directional wall speaker mounts for my Mirage Nanosats 5.1, I stumbled upon these Tilting/Swiveling Speaker Wall Mounting Bracket from Monoprice.com. The mounting brackets were relatively easy to install and took roughly 15 minutes for each speaker.
I originally purchased the Dynex – Adjustable Wall Mount for Most Speakers (5-Pack) – Black from Best Buy, but I found these extend about 4 inches too far from the wall, had a very poor build quality feel and were extremely rigid. I needed a solution at the time and the option available at Best Buy worked, but I quickly learned they were simply no good in comparison to the Swiveling Speaker design from MonoPrice.com. Be sure to check out the before and after shots below to compare both mounting brackets.
Bottom Line: Should you be on the market for low profile speaker mounts that’s omni directional, you should be pleased with this solution.
- Omni Directional
- Wire Management
- 2 3/4″ depth providing a low profile
- Curved anchor to support beveled speakers
- Adjustable screw for easy maneuvering
- Easy setup about 15 minutes a speaker
- Great price!
- They come as a pair, so should you have a 5.1 or 7.1 surround system you’re going to need to order an extra set which then causes you to have an extra speaker mount.